Mark Harris is a founding member and qualifying broker of H & H Realty, LLC and received his real estate license in 1980. Mark is a lifelong resident of Cartersville and second generation real estate professional. He first licensed under the family firm, Harris Real Estate Service, where he mentored under his father, J. Wesley Harris. For ten years he enjoyed participating in the firm’s brokerage and development activities, including residential subdivision development, industrial park development and commercial subdivision development. Upon Wesley’s untimely death in 1990, Mark scaled down the family firm and created Harris Properties, Inc., a commercial and industrial real estate brokerage firm that served Cartersville and the Northwest Georgia region for over a decade. In 1992, Mark earned his Certified General Real Estate Appraiser’s license. In 2003, Mark partnered up with Charley Harper to create H & H Realty, LLC and for the past 13 years they have become known as the commercial and industrial real estate brokerage leaders in the Cartersville and Bartow County region. Mark is familiar will all aspects of real estate brokerage and development and specializes in commercial/retail and industrial sales, leasing and development.
Some of his current projects include:
– Village Hill -17 ½ acre commercial subdivision development on Hwy 113 (West Ave) Cartersville. Ten commercial lots currently under development scheduled to be available spring on 2017 for lease of build-to-suits.
– Cartersville Crossing Shopping Center – 170,000 SF Retail Center anchored by Academy Sports and Beall’s. Presently leasing retail spaces ranging from 1,400 SF to over 5,000 SF.
– Cartersville West Industrial Park-320 acre industrial development along Hwy 113 next to the Cartersville-Bartow County Airport. Presently selling heavy industrial zoned lots from 5 to 50 acres.
– Walnut Grove Plantation, Inc. and Plantation Pointe -Located along Douthit Ferry and Walnut Grove Roads. A 50+ acre commercial/mixed use land tract. Currently marketing commercial and multi-family parcels.
In Mark’s 37 years of business, he has witnessed every type of real estate and economic trend known to man. His continued success over these years is attributed to his strong relationship based business that always puts the client’s interest first. His tenure in and knowledge of the business has earned him respect in his community and among his clients and customers.
Charley Harper is a partner and one of the founding partners of H & H Realty LLC. He received his real estate license in 2003 and his Broker’s license in 2015.
Charley was born in Fitzgerald, Ga and graduated as a proud Purple Hurricane from Fitzgerald High School. After serving in the Marine Corps he then furthered his education at ABAC (AA-Psychology}, Valdosta State College (BA-Psychology/Russian Language) and Tift College (BBA-Management). For the next 25 years he worked in the Apparel Manufacturing field working for such companies as Guess and Carters, eventually rising to the title of VP-Operations. He negotiated contracts all over the USA as well as over 20 foreign countries.
In 2003 Charley joined forces with Mark Harris to form H & H Realty,LLC which has become known as one of top Commercial brokerages in the Bartow County and Northwest Georgia region.
Charley has the burning in his stomach to go out and find the best deals for his clients as well as knowledge of marketing techniques to get their properties leased or sold at top of market prices.
Some of his recent deals include:
– Sale of $1.95 million dollar office building in Cartersville, Ga
– Sale of $3.35 million dollar office/warehouse building in Lawrenceville, Ga
– Sale of $3.2 million dollar manufacturing building in Adairsville, Ga
– Sale of $1.25 Assisted Living Facility in Cartersville
– Sales of 5 Industrial buildings in the Bartow County/Gordon County areas
– Numerous Industrial/Commercial Leases in the immediate area
Charley has over 13 years of experience in the Real Estate field in addition to handling various real estate duties in his previous career. He has been involved in transactions in values from $250 up to $10.5 million and approach them in his same aggressive manner. When you do business with H & H Realty, LLC and Charley Harper, rest assured your interests are foremost in any interaction involving them
Leah Harper obtained her residential real estate license in 2006 from the Georgia Institute of Real Estate. Since becoming licensed in Georgia, she has gained valuable experience in first time home buyers, short sales and foreclosures. With fifteen years in the marketing and advertising job force, she is also vital to those looking to sell their properties. An alumnus of Cartersville High School, she is native to the area, having moved here in 1994. She has two sons, Cole and Griffin and is heavily involved in their schooling and sports.
Leigh Anne Shepard
Leigh Anne is an experienced, detail oriented realtor with 12+ years experience in the industry. She has worked in all facets of the real estate market from entry level homes with first time buyers and investors to the luxury market and high end sales.